Sunday 13 October 2013

Neon Cambridge Satchel

Following in my neon obsession and as a present for my graduation I received a desperately wanted neon pink Cambridge satchel.

Founder Julie Dean founder and director company started the Cambridge Satchel Company has grown into a company with a turn over of over 10 million a year, see on the high-street, celebrities, designers and bloggers alike. Aside from my neon satchel I'm looking to also add to my collection "The Batchel" in oxblood, see image bellow.

Get yours now in a range of up coming trends and have your hand made British leather bag personalised and delivered to you by visiting : https://www.cambridgesatchel.com/buy/the-batchel/oxblood/

My Neon Cambridge Satchel

My Next Cambridge Satchel


15" Satchel with top handle and adjustable shoulder strap in Ox blood
$210.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01