Sunday 11 January 2015

Our new courtyard - Bring on the BBQs and beers


Upon receiving an extravagant pressie from M & D for our Christmas, Brian and I wanted to create a cool and clean entertaining space. So BBQ shopping we went. Now I shall be honest I know nothing about BBQs, a 4 burner a 2 burner the list goes on, and so Brian undoubtedly took charge. It turns out we came home with more than just a BBQ, we came home with a face-lift for our entire courtyard. All we are missing is a couple of funky citronella candles, twinkling fairy lights and some bold lanterns.
Red and Lime Stripped Deck Chairs - BBQ Galore
Beef Master BBQ - BBQ Galore

So this got me thinking…..What other fun things can I add to the space to make it welcoming and quirky? Bring on Pinterest pinning and Polyvore Pasting. If you have any recommendations for additions let me know. The more out there and creative the better. Here are my favourite so far.


      1) Set of 2 Classic White Hurricane Outdoor Lanterns -$99.95 Earth Homewares 2) Small Vintage Copper Cup Hanging Planter $68.91  Etsy 3) Large Hanging Planter/Basket with hand spun copper/ brass bowl & antique chain $187.95 Etsy.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01