Monday 16 September 2013

My Outfit to PFF Designer Capsule #2 - 2013 Perth Fashion Festival.

My closing show to my first PFF experience featuring Australian designers Wild Horses, Steph Audino (website coming soon), Betty Tran and Bikini Atoll. This was the show that I was particularly looking forward to, so had to pull all the stops out with my outfit for the occasion. Deciding loud and colourful contrasted with grunge overlay I felt at ease surrounded by Perth's fashion finest celebs and experts whilst I entered the buzzing setting of Perth Cultural Centre.

My Outfit to PFF Designer Capsule #2 - 2013 Perth Fashion Festival


Neon Shirt - Seed $50
Black Leather Waistcoat - (New purchase!) - Sportsgirl $80
Black Necklass - Sportsgirl $30
Snake Print leggings - Topshop $33
Leopard Print Heels - Zu Shoes $60

Total Spend - $253

Trends followed: Neon, Biker chic and Animal print mix (see coming trend posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01