Sunday 15 September 2013

My Outfit to PFF The National Showcase - 2013 Perth Fashion Festival

Top East coast talent came to PFF in one playful runway show featuring Desert Designs, Gorman and We are handsome. And I was left with the dilemma of what to wear. 
PFF this year was an opportunity for me and my mother to see the Australian fashion market and see what local designers had to offer. It became a weekend of cocktails, champagne and $$$$ signs. 

2 Margartias down and some awesome Mexican food from La Cholita and on way to PFF The National Showcase at 9pm.

My Outfit
Black suede heeled pumps - Mollini $130 (OUCH!!)
Jewelled skinny trousers - SEDUCE $80
Black and White tuxedo shirt - Sportsgirl $80 approx.
Bow Tie - MYERS $20
Faux Leather Vintage Rain coat - Zhouk $90 (My new closet obsession)

Total Spend : $400 (but its a fashion show don't kill me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01