Tuesday 5 August 2014

Pink Champagne - Guildford

Pink Champagne Guildford is one of my favourite vintage shops in Perth, full of hidden gems and designer fashion. It is best known for ball gowns, glamorous outfits and antique wedding dresses. Whether they are real or not is another question, but I have a pair of killer stud earrings from here, which I wear all the time and have already featured on my Instagram account @dressingdownunder. I loved them when I first saw them, over the top bling; rose gold and little Chanel symbols what more could you want?


Chanel Rose Gold Earrings – Pink Champagne - $59.90

At the moment Rose Gold is a slight obsession of mine, I already have my eye on Calvin Klein’s "Sumptuous Ring", hoping for it to be dropped into the sale, if not it will be added to the never ending Christmas list or, the list of things I promise myself I will save up for. Made from polished stainless steel and finished with a delicate tint of rose gold the Calvin Klein Sumptuous Ring is a killer addition to any wardrobe and can be easily mixed with other gold or silver accessories. Available from David Jones.
If like me, you’re not willing to pay the ridiculous $$$$$ for rose gold accessories, here is a couple of options for you. Tempting I know.

Witchery Woman  have a great selection this season from earrings and rings to statement necklaces, prices range from $9.95 to $79.95. My favourites from their collection are the Confetti Stone Necklace ($79.95) and their Tribal Ring ($24.95).



No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01